Saturday, October 15, 2011

"Think your own Title"

Actually, I really don't know what to say about this article, i wasn't able to think what to write. I'm intellectually unavailable anyway. Considering that this is the last week of our First Semester, and definitely as a student, me together with my classmates were overloaded regarding in school requirements. and i guess we will not enjoy our semester vacation because we have a research task to be done. anyways what i'm saying is not related from the things i should write. let's go on to the things i must write.

Writing is really not my number one habit, but reading rather. Sometimes I felt that my grammar was wrong, i write in a way I understand what I have written, I mean as long as I understand it and get the point of it. Definitely I'm not good in grammar but I always trying to make it better and perfect rather.

Actually this is my first blog account and at first I felt that there would be some comments that might be against of me, since anyone can access this, yeah, fortunately no one appears, ha-ha... doing article in this blog with a fix theme was really enjoyable and delicious, since our theme was about food tripping. Blogging is not just about writing your experiences in one thing or expressing your own opinions, knowledges and perceptions regarding on your interested topic or your displayed graphics or videos, it is also an enhancer and a competitive tool into the World Wide Web in a way that you are actually facing the reality of world.

In doing this blog, together with my two co-bloggers is said to be an achievement, an achievement for us and a challenge anyway, we have already eaten some sort of foods that are actually we hesitated to eat, most likely street foods, but on the other hand these were all delicious and affordable. Through this blog, we enjoy the time of being together especially in the time of eating and at the same time talking funny things which made our friendship stronger, I guess. ha ha... and I remember we always argue when it comes into the next topic, there was a time that I felt angry to my friend (co-blogger), I didn't talk to him for almost one week, though he actually approaching me. But I realized we're friends for almost three years and because of this unacceptable reason this would be destroy, with that I swallowed my own pride and decided to talk to him again, just like nothing was happened.



We made lots of experiences with this blog considered to cherish.


God Bless to all...





No comments:

Post a Comment