Saturday, October 15, 2011

Watta Blogging Experience!



Actually I don’t know where and how do I start, but let me tell you my story --- my experience in blogging, my awful and enjoyable experience in blogging.  It was started month of September. I think third or fourth week of the said month when our professor and also our dean teach us and let us explore the world of blogging. At first, there was a mix emotion that runs to my blood. Excitement, nervousness, sadness, happiness and maybe that time, I feel all kind of feelings we have here on earth. (Laugh) I and my group mates (Abby and Wendell) decided to write all about foods, coz’ the three of us really loves to eat, but we don’t run after eating. We have lots of good and bad experiences.
As a blogger it’s not just writing, writing and writing. You need also to feel and to love what you’re doing, and for me for you able to love what you’re doing; you need to experience it first. Having an experience can help you write, it will give you encouragement to think and to write. Blogging is never easy but an interesting thing to do. As a person, I became a wiser in many ways, because blogging gives you lots of experiences, lots of memories lots of moments and lots of lesson that I will cherish for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment