Monday, September 26, 2011

"Choose your Silogs"



My friends and I really love to eat and hangout, we enjoy the moment of being together, talking gossip things and other than that, we also love to hunt boys or the barkadas called as “bird watching” hahaha… kind of creepy, but we’re doing this just for fun, (we’re not what you thinking of). Going back to the barkadas favorite habit which is eating, though this habit doesn’t manifest on our bodies. (Yeah! We’re not fat). Last Saturday, we go at “Tapsi ni Vivian at Bulaluhan” along project 3, Quezon City. We chose “tapsi ni Vivian” as our third place to go, for our third theme entry on our blog. “Tapsi ni Vivian” is a business which started since 1984 as a small time Tapsilugan, and now is a booming business.

We're Filipinos love to combine words and names, like silog, it is a suffix which combine at the end, and referring to the fried rice (sinangag) and the eggs (itlog). We have different kind of “Silogs” here in the Philippines which has different taste; this can be eaten in any meal and really great in breakfast. Like on “Tapsi ni Vivian” Place, they offered different “Silogs” like Tocilog, Tapsilog (Combination of Tapa, Sunny side up egg and fried rice), Chicksilog (Combination of Friend Chicken, Sunny side up egg and Friend rice), Liemposilog (Combination of Liempo, Sunny side up egg and Friend rice), Longsilog (Combination of longganisa, Sunny side up egg and Friend rice) and many more, which made me hungry while making this article. Moreover their place has refreshing ambiance and their services was good and fast. I ordered Garlic Rice and sunny side up egg with Tocino or here in the Philippines known as “Tocilog” as my meal worth php80 only. But for me, I didn’t like the taste of it, there’s something on the dish which made me to dislike the food. Perhaps that’s only on that time. But on the other hand, my two co-bloggers ordered their own “silogs”; they ordered Liemposilog and Tapsilog, which were really delicious and tasty. And if I will go home on my province I will ask my father to make some of these.
And Now I preferred "Tapsilog" and "Liemposilog" the next time I would be ordered that kind of Dish together with my friends or with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment